- Licensed clinical psychologist located in Roseville, CA; specializing in therapy for adults.
Clinical Experience :
- Experience comes from my education as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Teaching psychology coursework to college students.
- Mental health professional in private therapy settings working with couples and individuals.
- Public emergency room settings conducting triages and assessments for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Experience conducting clinical bariatric pre-surgical candidates and evaluating SSI candidates for disability.
- College instructor of a variety of course, including: child development, adult & family development, interpersonal communication, family systems, interview skills, learning & cognition, personality development, personality disorders, counseling, & motivation.
- Bachelor's and Master's in Psychology through CSU Sacramento, with a certificate in Behavior Analysis.
- Clinical Psychology Ph.D. through Pacifica Graduate Institute in Carpinteria, California.
- My Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology includes an emphasis in depth psychology. Depth psychology encompasses diversity, multiculturalism, cross-cultural religions, literature, expressive arts, dreams, and mythology across cultures.
I currently serve as a private practitioner working 1:1 with Adults.
Areas of Expertise:
- EMDR International Association Certified Therapist
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desenitization & Reprocessing)
- Complex Trauma and Dissociation
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Behavioral Health
- Depth Psychology
- Sandplay Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Practices
My therapeutic approach is to integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a customized approach tailored to each client. With support, compassion, and understanding, I work with you to help you build on your strengths to attain the personal growth and goals that you are committed to achieving.
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology
Pacifica Graduate Institute
Masters in Psychology
Major in Psychology
Bachelors in Psychology
Major in Psychology
Minor in Art
Behavior Analysis Certificate
CSU Sacramento, CA
Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Specialist (CCBTS)
Association for Advanced Training in the Behavioral Sciences
EMDR Theory & Techniques of Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing I & II
Complex Trauma and Progressive EMDR Techniques
Educator - College Instructor
I offer an initial 20-minute phone consultation. Please include your name and personal phone number that you can be reached at or where I can leave a message, if you are not available, when I return your inquiry. Please call today to start moving toward a brighter tomorrow.