Most people experience anxiety at one time or another in their life. Psychodynamic therapy may help relieve anxiety, depression, and trauma-related symptoms to help unlock the life-long patterns that you struggle with.
- Psychodynamic therapy is a form of depth psychology that works with the unconscious drives of the psyche.
- Common areas of exploration are defense mechanisms, complexes, ego states, dream analysis, fixed behavior patterns, communication patterns, and unconscious material.
- If you desire to look at what is holding you back from achieving your potential and leading the life you desire, psychodynamic therapy can be helpful.
- In addition, psychodynamic therapy can help you bring awareness and understanding as to how your past experiences may be influencing your present behavior.
- Psychodynamic therapy can be combined with Cognitive Behavior Therapy, EMDR (Eye Movement and Desensitization Reprocessing), Ego-state therapy, and transpersonal modalities to promote change and healing.
I offer an initial 20-minute phone consultation. Please call me at 916-225-6311 and include your name and personal phone number that you can be reached at or where I can leave a message, if you are not available. I will call you back at your convenience. Please call today to start moving toward a brighter tomorrow.