Individual Rates: $195 per 50-53-minute session ~ $390 for 100 minutes
EMDR sessions: $285 per 75-minute session ~ $390 for a 100-minute session
Couple & Joint Session Rates: $225 per 50-53-minute session ~ $450 for a 100-minute session
Family Session Rates: $275 per 50-53-minute session ~$550 for a 100-minute session (3 persons)
Sliding Scale Available (see below)
- Double sessions (100 minutes) are available and often preferred by clients.
- Individuals: Your First Appointment is an Intake Session for 100 minutes at a fee of $450.00.
- Couples: Your First Appointment is an Intake Session for 100 minutes at a fee of $550.00. Sessions for couples benefit from attending weekly for 100-minute sessions.
I am a fee-for-service provider, which means that you remit payment at the time of service. I do not take insurance.
I do accept Victim Witness clients when there are openings.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Has my insurance carrier given me written coverage and payment guarantee if I go outside their network of providers?
Although I do not directly bill insurance, I am happy to complete a Super Bill (every 5-8 sessions) for clients to submit to their insurance carrier. This is the only form I will complete for your insurance carrier. Because I cannot guarantee reimbursement from your insurance company, I recommend that clients be informed of their coverage before starting therapy. I am a fee-for-service provider, which means that payment for services rendered are submitted at the time of service.
Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, all sliding-scale openings are currently filled.
Cash, check, debit, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
I offer an initial 20-minute phone consultation. Please call me at (916) 225-6311 and include your name and personal phone number where you can be reached or where I can leave you a message.
Please call today to start moving toward a brighter tomorrow!