"Healing takes place in a free and protected space." Dora Kalff
Sandplay is a mind-body integrative therapy that allows growth and change through a synthesis of energies that can heal at the somatic level. Working on the symbolic, imaginal level of sandplay allow you to view your interior world in the free and protected space of the sand tray. Many adults take to this process naturally and find it to be a deep, meaningful experience that can create long-lasting healing.
Sandplay allows for:
- A free and protected space to express yourself nonverbally
- An alignment between instincts and feelings, which are the natural roots of life and your being in the world.
- Activates the blocked energies inside you to become activated for self-healing by first stimulating and then facilitating an integration of the intellect with the body.
- Somatic symptoms of anxiety, headaches, and stomachaches can benefit from a person being able to work through their inner conflicts in a free and protected sandplay environment.
- A person’s security in the world can grow as they express themselves in sandplay.
- The therapeutic sandplay process occurs over time and has the potential to help change behavior problems and allow a person to become less inhibited.
- In-depth work with adults who are interested in this method of inner knowing, can experience a level of healing that is quite profound and lasting.
- Symptoms recede, and clarity dawns, allowing for inner serenity.
Many adults are drawn to sandplay and choose this as a part of their healing process.
I offer an initial 20-minute phone consultation. Please call me at (916) 225-6311 and include your name and personal phone number that you can be reached at or where I can leave a message, if you are not available, when I return your inquiry. Please call today to start moving toward a brighter tomorrow.