- Do you find yourself becoming frustrated about persons and situations and lash out with angry words?
- Do you find yourself wondering where the angry words came from that left your mouth and in haste wounded someone?
- Do you find yourself suffering from health problems because you are unable to express your anger?
- Do you find yourself in an internal struggle to tell someone in a rational way how you feel?
- Do you stuff your angry feelings down inside yourself?
- Do you turn your anger inward rather than expressing it in an assertive manner?
- Do you think that someone is angry at you but find yourself unable to ask why?
- Do you suffer from someone else expressing their anger toward you verbally or physically and feeling paralyzed or frozen inside?
- Do you find yourself wondering why you feel angry most of the time?
- Do you know how to express your anger constructively?
Anger is a powerful emotion that can be expressed constructively or destructively. If you would like to learn how to uncover what’s making you angry or how to express your frustration and anger constructively, therapy can help.
Call for a free consult to see if we are a good fit for each other.
I offer an initial 20-minute phone consultation. Please call me at (916) 225-6311 and include your name and personal phone number that you can be reached at or where I can leave a message, if you are not available, when I return your inquiry. Please call today to start moving toward a brighter tomorrow.